The cold days are over. Step aside winter, springtime is here! As the season of spring sale in the UK takes centre stage, an abundance of colour and warmth give off a vibrant energy. The aura is believed to be quite enthusiastic that one may feel compelled to start or buy something new. Others would opt to engage in language classes, take cooking lessons or even study a new instrument, but for most people, a new and fresh roster of bespoke installations for home improvement is their best outlet for change this spring. Choose from a wide variety of quality custom made products. Take advantage of Nationwide’s wonderful spring sale and save up to 25%!
Get More, PAY LESS
Don’t get lured into the bandwagon of spring sale shoppers in the mall. Investing in home improvement is a much smarter choice than buying new clothes, shoes, bags or even make-up. Acquiring something that provides you quality, value and durability in the long run is worth spending for, especially when you get to avail them on a 0% interest free finance and on a “Buy now, Pay in 12 months” basis.
Get inspired with these 14 different types of installations that Nationwide Home Innovations have carried out through the past years.
It Starts With an Awning
Hanging around the garden around springtime is made much better by the presence of a Nationwide awning. It creates the right environment on your patio area to enjoy the outdoors with your family without feeling the heat of the sun or getting drenched in the rain. If you don’t want to wait too long for it, Nationwide has an express 2-week installation for your convenience.
1. Check this 7m Sun Awning installation in Derbyshire. It provides a large area of coverage and when not in use, the awning retracts back into the full cassette.
2. Maybe, like a customer from Hampton, Middlesex, the Semi Cassette Awning will work for you. It also provides a large shade across the deck and maintains a cooler temperature inside the house
3. An Electric Patio Awning provides maximum shading. This particular type of awning automatically draws out of its casing when it’s sunny and goes away when the wind is gone or the sun is down.
4. If you don’t know it yet, Nationwide also installs Awnings for schools. And just after spring comes summer so it’s better to equip the schools with sun awnings earlier as to protect kids from the harmful rays of the sun.
As an added bonus, when you purchase awnings, conservatory roof blinds or sunscreens, you can get a free wind sensor. It’s a device that automatically retracts the product.
A veranda from Nationwide allows you to enjoy fresh air outside all year long. Have a great time styling your garden or balcony this spring. Choose between the traditional and contemporary types of veranda. Here are more product installations that might leave you thinking about having a beautiful garden veranda this spring.
5. Want a Veranda with a Sidescreen? Below is an example of a white polycarbonate veranda paired with a side screen for additional shelter and protection from the sun’s UV rays and the wind.
6. Get a Polycarbonate shelter. This type of modern awning also comes in different colours and sizes. In this case, it’s custom built to cover a large portion of the deck. It creates the perfect spot to laze around during a beautiful spring morning.
7. Stick to the basics with a Traditional garden veranda. This project in Herefordshire used quarter arches at the top of the post which gives off a more traditional feel. The frame can be powder coated to any colour you like but here white blends well with the existing door and window structure.
8. Extend your home with a lovely garden veranda. This Patio Veranda has Victorian style columns and quarter arches that match the rest of the house perfectly.
9. Go classy with a Freestanding Victorian Veranda. You don’t always have to have a veranda mounted to your wall. Nationwide can also install free standing verandas!
10. Traditional garden veranda in Essex. This property in Essex also wanted Victorian style posts but chose black instead of the common white.
New Doors Open Opportunities
Springtime calls for change. Updating the garage door is a big factor if you want to start up a business in your garage at home and even when you don’t; it simply provides security making it a good investment.
11. Get a new Roller Garage Door. Nationwide also carries out old garage door removal and other services needed. Track of the existing sliding door is removed and restored to ensure a smooth and quality installation.
12. Choose the Vertico Garage Door. What differs this from the Roller Garage Door is that it glides from left to right. This type of installation saves a lot of headroom and is operated through remote control or push button.
Cut the Heat, Not The Light
Transforming your conservatory to be a more usable room is made easy by an external conservatory blind. It comes with a specialized fabric which reflects the sun’s harmful UV rays keeping you and your furniture inside the house safe.
13. An Electric Conservatory Blind may be perfect for you. The frames used in this installation blends with the glazing bars on the roof nicely. It’s operated via remote control but can also be set to automatic when necessary. Enjoy a conservatory roof blind in the comfort of your home and should anything unfortunate happens, Nationwide has a “No quibble, Money back guarantee”.
Put Off Potential Intruders
Nationwide Security shutters are made from high grade aluminium, extremely strong and light to serve as a secured barrier to protect you and your home. It can be installed in your doors and window and can be operated through manual or automatic options.
14. This Roller Security Shutter is for a customer in Stanmore, Middlesex. Besides security, the foam filled slats of roller shutters also provide insulation keeping you warm throughout winter and keeping the heat out during spring and summer.
Unique Spring Experience
Be adventurous. Bring colours into your home by choosing bright hues for your awning, veranda, garage door, blinds or shutters. Each product is made with high grade materials sourced all over the UK and undergoes a tedious process to ensure a bespoke design that best represents your needs. You can choose from different colours, styles and sizes you prefer.
In Nationwide, there’s no need to wait for monthly or yearly sales and discounts. They even offer a free design consultation from professionals to get you started. Easily request the free brochure or call one of the specialists now.