Mr & Mrs Potter, Kent
"I would like to say how very pleased we are with the Sun Awning installed by your team recently. Their professional approach to the task was a pleasure to see and after completion they made sure the area was clean and tidy.
Without doubt we would recommend not only the product but your company as well. "
Mr Collier, Devon
Rain Awnings offer the perfect area of shelter from the rain...
...Yet also provide shade and UV protection from the Sun
Choose from hundreds of high quality, self cleaning fabrics
We can manufacture the frame in any RAL colour
We can manufacture in Widths up to 10m and projections up to 6m
A gas piston allows you to easily lower one side to allow water to run off in heavier rainfall
Sun & Rain Awnings
Enjoy outdoor living no matter what the weather with a custom made Sun & Rain Awning from Nationwide.
Using a single Rain & Sun Awning you can achieve widths of up to 5m and projections of up to 6m. This is supported via two steel columns at the front of the Awning.
The neat cassette attaches to the wall. This can be coated in many different colours including a variety of textured coatings. There is a range of different ends to choose from.
The slimline guide rail of the Rain & Sun Awning attaches to the front post. This is colour matched to your cassette choice.
Two Sun & Rain Awnings can be coupled together. This provides large areas of shade and rain shelter up to widths of 10m and projections of 6m.
When joining two Sun & Rain awnings we use a specialist gutter profile that runs between the two fabrics. This means no rain or sun leakage through the centre.
On one end of the Sun & Rain Awning you have a handle that allows you to lower one side of the roof.
By lowering one end of your Sun & Rain Awning you can ensure that rain water does not store on the fabric. This is primarily for installations that have less than a 14° pitch.
Thanks to a gas assisted piston, simply press the button and the Rain & Sun Awning will return to it's original position.
- Full use in rain or sun
- Manual adjustment of height on one side - to ensure water drainage at a minimum pitch of at least 7° if the pitch is at least 14° water drainage can be guaranteed even if the support post is not lowered.
- Manual adjustment of the support post by up to 30 cm using a handle; this function is assisted by a gas piston in the support post. By pressing the button to release the gas piston, the post can be returned to its original position with some assistance from the handle.
- Coupled units up to two fields wide
- When closed the awning cover is protected from the weather by the fully encompassing cassette
- Permanently high cover tension is achieved by way of two special gas-piston mechanisms operating independently of one another
- Especially large extensions provide generous shade with high wind stability