0800 179 9085 - Freephone
+44 1929 554901 - Toll
Write to us:
Nationwide Home Innovations Ltd
22-24 Sandford Lane
For the quickest response please use the form to the right or below.
Alternatively: [email protected]
How to Complain
If you're not completely happy with our service, we'd like to hear about it, that way we can put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible, however, sometimes we may not get things right first time.
We aim to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled
How and where to complain:
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our/product service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
- In writing: address your letter to The Complaints Manager, Nationwide Home Innovations, 22-24 Sandford Lane, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 4DY
- By email: [email protected]
- By Telephone: 01929 554901
How long will it take?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can't we will write to you within 5 business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly, but if it is complex it may take longer. We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number above.
If your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service
If we can't agree a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service (a finance application or one of our finance options) we will:
Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision.
Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally. However if after receiving our final decision letter or 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you want the FOS to look into your complaint, you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter.
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR Telephone: 0800 0234567 [email protected]
Further helpful information can be obtained by visiting their web site at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE
- Free no-obligation consultation
- Only the highest quality materials used
- Installed by fully qualified Nationwide installers
FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- 0% APR representative
"Our new veranda is fantastic. Thank you for a job well done"
- Mr J Cooke, LincsRead More...
Nationwide have been supplying home improvements for over 30 years and have thousands of happy customers.
Every product is bespoke and tailored to fit your specific needs. No two installations are the same.
Substantial savings of up to 25% on all of our range of products